Posted by Fidelity in

It's days, weeks, and weekends like this that make me never want to leave Athens. Last week... where do I begin? How about the fact, that since softball has officially been out I've been able to be a regular student. I now know what it's like to not have a million committments after class. I get to pretend like I'm a resident, play sand vball, and lounge on the pool with Summer (aka beach barbie). I get to hang out with friends I haven't seen since freshman year and pick out dad's Father's day present and go out to lunch with Earl. I get to go walk around downtown and enjoy the cute shops, ice cream, and cute little boxer/pit puppies, eat at a cute mexican restaruant called Taqueria del Sol with Murph and Jennie (two of my favorite people). I get to take roadtrips with Norie's little sister Rachel and talk about our favorite bands and rock out to music in her cool green jeep as we take roadtrips to Greenville, South Carolina. And then... I get to spend time with Norie. Saturday June 19th 2010, I arrived to Greenville. I got to see "Norie and Charlie + Linus and Luna and Smudge's Country Cottage" :) It was quaint, fresh, and perfect for the two of them. We took Linus and Luna for a walk on the Furman campus and that night we went to downtown Greenville. It was a lot of fun because we got to go to this Caribbean Mexican Restaurant and then this really yummy Coffee Shop where I got a mango peach smoothie (best ever). And then Saturday, we went on a hike to see this beautiful Waterfall. It was quite the strenuous hike but it was well worth it when we got to the top and saw this huge waterfall. It's so neat to experience God's craftsmanship. To think that someone, bigger, someone better than me has got his hand in everything. That even when I wonder, why o why, I can look and see my answer.
2 Response to greenville
it seems as though it's been made pretty clear where He wants you for another year. ha! that rhymed. i'm a poet. but for real, i'm happy for your gladness. remember, "the joy of the LORD is my strength." not sure where it comes from, but I know it's in there...and I know it's true.
Hubby... I'm so glad you got to relax for a little bit and enjoy life. You are always so busy busy busy. It really was fantastic to see you this past week and I want you to know that you're right, Christ's hand is in everything...keep soakin it up, sweet girl.
Post a Comment