Posted by Fidelity in
Jasmin Noelle Hubbard.
Dash.
Jazzy.
Angel Baby.
Munchkin.
Mini Hubbs.
My love.
To the girl that has my heart,
12 years ago when you were born, I became alive. The term "oldest sister" finally took meaning to me. Not only did it take meaning, but it encompassed who I was. As you are very aware, I loved to pretend I was your mom. I wanted to help take care of you. And I wanted to be the best biggest sister in the world. Now, I don't know if I've accomplished any of that successfully, but I do know one thing: in the process of trying to be everything for you- you have become everything for me.
12 years ago, those little ringlets, dimples, and character to match your smile have chartered my heart. I couldn't ask for anything more in a little sister. You are and always will be the bestest littlest sister I could have ever asked for.
Thanks to the boss man up in heaven, I have been able to have strong and loving relationships with both of my sisters. Seeing them both grow up and mature into the beings you've created them, is one of the biggest blessings in my life. It really helps when all seems to be going wrong I can always look back on that simple fact, that though I don't deserve anything, you've given me everything. And for that, I thank you father. I am eternally grateful and in debt to you. I have been born into your family. A family of Christ. An eternal family where I can live forever with you and the saints.
Thank you for giving me an earthly family. A fleeting reminder of what is to come. I pray that you will continue to embrace the hearts of my loved ones. I pray that you will hold Jasmin tight for the rest of her years. She is a light. She is a blessing. She is my love.
I love you forever,
...and ever.

2 Response to She has my heart
i want to bawl right now. you two = beautiful.
im glad my birth had such a great impact on you...... </3
Post a Comment