Posted by Fidelity in
Zechariah 2:8 "I will be the joy in her midst"
I've never met this girl, but she has been a huge role model and
encouragement for me ever since I read her first article in my first
youthwalk. Here's an example of her latest
Philippians 4:10-13
"I rejoiced in the Lord greatly that now at length you have revived your concern for me. You were indeed concerned for me, but you had no opportunity. Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me."with this verse in mind isn't this such a cute shirt? I want it!
1 Timothy 6:6
"But godliness with contentment is great gain"
i think this shows just how we're never content
Okay so now it's time to play ketchup!
| a shirt in a store downtown Savannah |
Trying to find someone who wants me to write articles for them (so I can put that on my resume to get an internship)
I wish I was a little kid again because I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up.
I like the Arizona library, so maybe something there.
Graduating in four years scares me.
The rice diet works.
so does the swine
I'm getting my flu shot Friday.
Walking the Botans Friday morning, if I had a camera I'd take pictures.
Christmas.
OOoo, presents.
I love those.
For others.
I broke the coffee pot today.
Shattered all over the floor.
NO idea how I'm going to survive now.
The Lakers play tomorrow night.
Thankfully Tay's coming, so I'll finally eat a home-cooked meal.
Imogen Heap just came on... weirdness from the speakers.
Alicia Keys is the dynamic duo- intelligence, skill, creativity, and uniqueness.
I guess that's more than a duo.
I forgot how to add fractions.
Is that even possible?
My little sister is going to be better than I ever was.
In everything.
I love that.
I've never met anyone funnier than my dad.
ever.
...I guess that means it's
pIcTuRe TiMe







3 Response to playing ketchup
I have so many responses to this post.
1. I love how much you love Jesus and really mean it when you love him.
2. That was the single most random blog I've ever read in my life.
3. You're not really sleeping in that picture. I don't believe you.
4. I wish I was in your family. Tell your sisters I said hello.
5. You're one of my favorite people on the planet. True story.
6. I love you.
haha ah you caught me, i definitely was not sleeping. i was like a few minutes before but that was definitely a staged scene.
also haha i forgot that i even posted this considering how random it was. woopsie (stream of consciousness right)
p.s. ur new october issue looks fabulous!
First of all, you have to teach me how you make and layout your pages it's so bubbly and me! woo!
Also, I love the verse you have at the bottom the 1 Timothy!
And lastly I was so happy when I read that you wrote about "ABIDE" because to this day I talk about how awesome of a word that is ever since you told me your friend got that tattooed on her foot.
"Abiding is obedience in forward motion and when it brushes elbows with teh surrounding fallen world, it makes sparks" (i like to say sparkles instead) ha
but omg did u write that?!
p.s. i probably should have wrote this some where else, like on a email maybe, but I didn't realize I was going to write so much when I started. so feel free to write back. it will be like my "wall" on facebook.
p.p.s. this is the difference between a grad and an undergrad... i should have definitely numbered each thing I wrote like you did to make it more organized
snaps
love you!
also. please tell me you saw the pimped out diamond Mercedes Benz... it's on the link about the verse saying how contentness is godliness
-ya
Post a Comment