Garden by Need to Breathe

0 comments
Won't you take this cup from me 
Cause fear has stolen all my sleep 
If tomorrow means my death 
Pray you'll save their souls with it 

Let the songs I sing bring joy to you 
Let the words I say confess my love 
Let the notes I choose be your favorite tune 
Father let my heart be after you 

In this hour of doubt I see 
Who I am is not just me 
So give me strength to die myself 
So love can live to tell the tale 

Let the songs I sing bring joy to you 
Let the words I say confess my love 
Let the notes I choose be your favorite tune 

Father let my heart be after you 

Father let my heart be 
For you 
For you 
For you 
For you 

Let the songs I sing bring joy to you 
Let the words I say confess my love 
Let the notes I choose be your favorite tune 
Father let my heart be after you 

Father let my heart be after you
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Garden by Need to Breathe"