Posted by Fidelity in
Day 1 December 14, 2011
Let the games begin!!
Who knew San Diego even had an airport? I sure didn't, but thank goodness for it, because if it wasn't for that airport we wouldn't be here right now. I flew into San Diego Tuesday night cerca 10pm and Ajee came an hour later.
There's no better way to celebrate 7 exams in 9 days then a trip to Hawaii. It was the most stressful week to be honest but hopefully my hard work paid off. I'm trying to bump my cumulative gpa to a 3.3 instead of a 3.26 so we'll see. I think I got 3 B's and 2 A-'s which means I probably went down :/
I still have one more semester to make it happen!
Well, the flight there guess who got stuck with the middle seat?! Yes, your girl Breenee. At least it wasn't between Jazz and Ajee like it was on the way home. For some reason we can't just sit next to each other like normal human beings. Some one just has to poke someone else and then we start the most immature games and get so loud. I pray we never get too old for our immature fun. haha
The flight went by really quickly, mostly because I slept all 6 hours of it. I can't say the same for the poor lady who sat next to mom because she didn't get a wink of shut eye. Once mom found out she was a Maui native mom had her talking the rest of the trip (and it began on takeoff). -_- But the lady was really nice. She told mom of the best spots to visit. My favorite part was that she taught us some of the Hawaiian language
"she she" = go to the bathroom
"wiki wiki" = hurry up
"A Hui Hou" = until we meet again
"aloha" = hello, goodbye, love
"Mahalo" = thank you/ your welcome
~~~> or dad's version "Moholla" -thanks/what's up in Hawaiian
The flight went by really quickly, mostly because I slept all 6 hours of it. I can't say the same for the poor lady who sat next to mom because she didn't get a wink of shut eye. Once mom found out she was a Maui native mom had her talking the rest of the trip (and it began on takeoff). -_- But the lady was really nice. She told mom of the best spots to visit. My favorite part was that she taught us some of the Hawaiian language
"she she" = go to the bathroom
"wiki wiki" = hurry up
"A Hui Hou" = until we meet again
"aloha" = hello, goodbye, love
"Mahalo" = thank you/ your welcome
~~~> or dad's version "Moholla" -thanks/what's up in Hawaiian


No Response to "Maholo Maui"
Post a Comment