Posted by Fidelity in
Big Brother. Even thought you're younger than me, boys just aren't common in the Hubbard house.
No matter if it was a pet bunny, guinea pig, or dog it never failed they were girls.
The female gene runs strong and proud in our house I guess.
...(Poor dad).
As much as I hoped and wished for a baby brother it just never happened.
Even though I prayed for my little jazzy to be a boy it just wasn't in God's plans.
...(Jazz, I'm sorry).
Just know, I wouldn't trade you for the cutest little brother in the world now that I have you. Love you munchkin.
As I grew up I realized the rarity of good and real guy friends.
Being the strong and independent girl that my mother and father raised me to be, it's not common having a guy friend that really sticks. Someone that isn't intimated by your drive and ambitious personality. Someone that understands my morals and goals and respects them. Someone that pushes me to expect more out of myself. Someone that accepts my flaws and goofy ways and never makes me feel even more stupid then I make myself.
Dustin, that is you. You are the brother I never knew God would bring into my life. I learn so much from you. You are one of the the best friend and biggest blessings God has given me in college. I wouldn't trade our deep talks for anything.
Happy Birthday, what a great day to celebrate all you are.
I'm so blessed to have you in my life, I hope you know that and I love you!


No Response to "Today I'm Thankful for D-Ware my big bro"
Post a Comment