Prayer for Today

0 comments
God, I want to know what is true.  I know I have cravings that sway and distort my ability to reason.  You promise that Your Holy Spirit will guide me into all truth.  I pray that He will guide me now and forever.  I don't want to be wrong.  I don't want to be deceived by others or myself.  You alone poses all truth, and I want to be on Your side.  Give me eyes to see and ears to hear.  Give me courage to lie and speak what is right no matter the cost.  I don't want to believe anything about You that is not true. Amen. 




Thank you Francis Chan, "Erasing Hell" for this prayer today.  This is everything I want my heart to pour out to my heavenly Father yesterday, today and tomorrow.  
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Prayer for Today"