Lecrae- Gravity

0 comments
"Ah, I'm on a mission, they probably think I'm missing some screws, but it's these three nails that keep me driven. If God ain't with me I know that I'm gonna fail…
-Walk With Me ft. Novel

Lecrae is Lecrae.  Despite all his success in the music industry he remains humble and focused on delivering a Christ-centered message.  Regardless of whether this is my favorite album of his I am going to support it and him because I appreciate what he is about.  
As a whole, this album isn't my favorite but there are a few tracks that I like to roll down my windows, feel the breeze and let the bass and message soak into my body and mind.  
To me, no one can create a hit every single track... unless you are Michael Jackson... ;) so with three solid albums back to back, Lecrae offered fresh lyrics a positive and convicting message and ultimately the good news.
Thanks Lecrae for your dedication to your servanthood and sharing your gift.  
Check out Lecrae's latest album -Gravity and let me know what you think!
my fav's: fallin down, confessions, buttons (I'm a sucker for any song dealing with real relationships)

This is a good summary of what I feel of the cd from Michael Weaver at Jesus Freak Hideout so wanted to share... 

"As a whole, Gravity resembles Rebel more than any of his previous works. With that being said, Gravity isn't quite up to the level of Rebel... Several of the songs just seem to fall a little flat. About half of the album is really special while the other half is decent. I wouldn't say that the other songs are forgettable, but this is a disc you will more than likely find yourself skipping through each time you listen. Whether you call him Lecrae, Crae, or Creazy, he has released another album of solid Christ-centered material. While it may not be his best work to date, there are enough tracks that demand your attention to warrant giving Gravity a listen."

"your son will positively wake in paradise,
life is like a pair of dice 
so what the ones you are rolling with"
- No Regrets ft. Suzy Rock



Record Label: Reach Records 
. Album length: 15 tracks: 56 minutes, 28 seconds 
. Street Date: September 4, 2012 
. Buy It: iTunes 
. Buy It: AmazonMP3 
. Buy It: Amazon.com
  1. The Drop (Intro) (2:55)
  2. Gravity (feat. J.R.) (3:42)
  3. Walk With Me (feat. Novel) (3:15)
  4. Free from It All (feat. Mathai) (3:34)
  5. Falling Down (feat. Swoope & Trip Lee) (4:58)
  6. Fakin' (feat. Thi'sl) (4:06)
  7. Violence (3:09)
  8. Mayday (feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Ashthon Jones) (4:53)
  9. Confe$$Ions (3:17)
  10. Buttons (3:45)
  11. Power Trip (feat. Pro, Sho Baraka & Andy Mineo) (3:57)
  12. Lord Have Mercy (feat. Tedashii) (3:27)
  13. I Know (3:17)
  14. Tell the World (feat. Mali Music) (3:36)
  15. Lucky Ones (feat. Rudy Currence) (4:37)

    iTunes Bonus Tracks:
  16. No Regrets (feat. Suzy Rock) (3:36)
  17. Higher (feat. Tenth Avenue North) (3:08)
  18. Fuego (feat. KB & Suzy Rock) (3:47)
  19. Lord Have Mercy (feat. Tedashii) [video] (3:37)

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Lecrae- Gravity "