GracieLouFreeBush

0 comments

To the most tone deaf person in the world
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words"

































 Sometimes God brings friends into your life for just a short while to make a lasting impact.  Although we were only at school together for a year and a half I'm so blessed to have met you, and even more so that we got to be room dawgs.  I got to know you even better through that experience, just seeing how much you truly care for your friends and are willing to go the extra mile to help.  I am definitely going to miss telling you how to go up the street to the grocery store, bank, Rankin, the mall, Honey Baked Ham... ha shoot, everything!! You crack me up how easy it is for you to get lost!


I don't know if Tito is gonna be able to survive without all our crazy quick trips cruising around the world... finding random hidden lakes late at night, driving through North campus taking pictures next to the fountain, driving to "Nowhere" street to go to Bible study and getting completely lost (of course), driving a little too fast, and not doing enough homework.  

I think you might be the only person that I have to tell not to go for a jog on the freeway and be careful to dart off into uncharted territory and get lost in a ditch... but now I know "never leave any important (or seemingly unimportant and quite obvious) word unsaid" hahahaha 

The amount of funny times we've had it's hard to believe that I've only known you for such a short time, but that just shows the impact you've made on me friend.  So thank you thank you for being the real deal! 




You are such a genuine friend and that's so rare to find these days.  I can't say enough how proud I am of you for chasing your dreams.  I know you're going to do wonderful at UCLA, and can't wait to watch you make those dreams come true.



Good Luck my crazy crazy friend!!

You are the ONLY one who can bring out bon qui qui!!

And I'm still not sure if I'm gonna survive without your phone being hack-free.. (what am I going to do with my life)?! ;D 

jk love you loads and loads ribbit like a toad 

love, Hubby 

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "GracieLouFreeBush "