Late Night Bewilderment

0 comments

If I could take away every mistake I've ever made in life I wonder where I'd be? 

Oddly enough, I believe I'd be in this exact place I am right now. Because those weren't mistakes... they were lessons and opportunities for growth. If I continue to make the same mess-ups then it's obvious I haven't learned from my mistakes. Until I allow myself to let go and change will I ever be able to move onto bigger things and tackle my next challenge. 

I need to first change my outlook and realize
a) I am not in control
b) The one who is, is greater than I
c) where I am now is exactly where I need to be
d) I will never be in over my head, for my God goes before and with me
e) If I look at my trials as opportunities to become a better, wiser, stronger me than I think I will no longer moan and groan but instead lift my hands up and thank God for caring enough to sanctify me     


"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Late Night Bewilderment "