Two Words: Fall Break

0 comments

Fall: the mist in the air and wind whipping through my hair as I stick my head out of the car window the Lord whispers to my soul "the heavens proclaim his righteousness, and all the people see his glory" Psalm 97:6. Thank you Lord for your magnificence. I see it in the world around me. Thank you for blessing me with two weekends of being embraced in your creation. I didn't think anything could top last weekend. Spending quality time with Norie, Elmo and her family in South Carolina. Going fishing, horseback riding, dancing, suspension bridges, coffee sipping and so much more. And now this weekend at Burton lake with my small group. Your majesty declares your greatness. I don't know how anyone can look at your creation and say that somehow nature was randomly plopped out perfectly. Lastly driving up to Cumming, Ga with Summer and meeting her family I am again reminded at your beauty. I see it in the faces and love of the Nelson family. Thank you for the opportunity to meet such Godly and beautiful people out here in the South. Thank you Lord for opening my eyes to the seasons. Thank you Lord you are good!
Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness. Acts 14:17
Break: October 29th- November 1st 2009. No School, No homework, No Tests, No practice, No Stress. Need I say more? Thank you Lord for knowing exactly what I need and when I need it. Thank you for giving me time to reflect in your majesty and wonder. A break from the mundane minutes of materialistic college life. Two words: Thank You!!!
Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice; let the sea roar, and all that fills it; let the field exult, and everything in it. Then shall all the trees of the forest sing for joy. Psalm 96:11-12
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Two Words: Fall Break"