Posted by Fidelity in
Today is the first day of SpRiNg BrEaK!!!!! yay! I'm up and it's beautiful outside! I think I might go for a run! I haven't been able to go for a run outdoors since September it feels like. One of my favorite verses lately is perfect for today. "The Lord our God is our sun and our shield. He does not withhold anything good from those who do what is right" Psalm 84:11 (one of my memorization verses) :) How amazing to know that the Lord is my sun shinning in the sky warming up and brightening up my day, and a shield to protect and strengthen me. I love the duo purpose, like the father and the son; the lion and the lamb. Love you God! Actually here's a jumble of my memory verses right now: (I'm gonna spat them off from memory)
Psalm 36:8 "We will be abundantly satisfied with your house, we will be replenished with your river of delights and drink from your fountain of youth. In your light; we see light."
Psalm 36:2 "In their blind conceit, they can not see how wicked they really are"
Matthew 7:24 "Therefore anyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock"
Colossians 3:23 "Whatever you do, do it with all your heart as though you are working for the Lord and not for man"
Isaiah 55: 8 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways... as the heavens are higher than the earth so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts"
Isaiah 40:29 "He gives power to the weak, and strength to the powerless"
and Psalm 84:11 "The Lord our God is our sun and our shield. He does not withhold any good thing from those who do what is right."
So ya I have most of those memorized pretty verbatemly, but the rest I'm going to work to memorize like boom. Right now, I'm listening to my Christian music playlist on youtube. I love it! I asked coach if we could talk after practice today and she said ya. Hopefully it goes well. I just want to know what her plans are for me. Where I stand. And if I should start looking for options elsewhere. "I don't know what's going to happen today, but I trust you Lord" absolutely.
And Brian. Ah, I get to talk to him tomorrow. I'm so excited! Like It's been a full week since we've spoken. And it's been good because I've been so busy and we've been focusing on God and listening to him, so I'm excited to hear what God has been doing in his life this past week and such.
Dad is the bomb.com. As if I don't say that enough, lol. But ya Friday after the games I was a wreck. I was so upset and sad. I didn't know what to do with myself. I felt like a failure. I made 2 errors in one inning at short stop. Grounded out. And got hit with the ball while I was pinch running. Erg. Complete failure. I was upset at myself and at God. I felt lost. And although I still don't have the answers know as to why these things happen. I know God is sovereign and He is in control. Not me! Thank Goodness. Because this world would be a wreck if I was in any leadership position. I don't even know how to handle my own life and emotions, let alone the lives of everyone else. I'm too vain to handle that. Thank you Lord that you're the judger and the creator and the one and only person that is in control.
ah my favorite song just came on. I love it goes lead me to your heeeaaaarrrrrtt
Lead Me to the cross
I considered having this as my walkout, but I declined it to another song.
free to be me
but unfortunately the 6 times I've gotten up to bat, they haven't played my song. sad day.
well also. Brit Nicole's music= awesome
Lost Get Found
(p.s. if you click on any of those song titles, it's a link to the song if you want to listen) :)
No Response to "SpRiNg BrEaK!"
Post a Comment