BOW WOW NO

0 comments
woke up this morning and put a big red bow in my hair, thought it looked nice and spiffy
...until I realized I was 21 years old (despite the fact that yes: this past weekend two people asked if I was sure I was apart of the UGA [COLLEGE] softball team, because I just did not look old enough to be in college)
         ha.
                       ...not the business
yes here is my big red BOW


Okay, and going from an apathetic, consumer of only food American to someone who now reads the newspaper like a crazo getting their fix.  I was totally encouraged by this blog from the lead singer of Addison Road.  It's kind of long but she's an amazing and fun writer to read.  I love how she relates literally everyday things to Jesus like it's her job.  Because umm ya, that is my job.  To live for Jesus like a crazo day in and day out.  I also probably really liked it because I text my mom questions like that all the time.  Here's the link to her blog post called "ever the student"  you should check it out! And then when you're done with that visit their band's site.   
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "BOW WOW NO"