Posted by Fidelity in
EKKLESIAis a Greek Word meaning "called out"
Kinda similar to the Spanish word Iglesia meaning "Church"
WHAT IS CHURCH?
C -celebrate
H -hear
U -use
R -relate
C -concentrate
H -
celebrate your relationship with God
Colossians 3:16
hear about God's strategies for success
Ephesians 4:11-13
use your SHAPE to encourage other believers in their mission
1 Corinthians 12:4-7
S -spiritual gifts
H -heart
A -ability
P -personality
E -experience
Relate to other believers
Acts 5:42
be loved when you're with them
John 13:34
be missed when you're gone
Concentrate on your purpose for being here
Acts 11:14
OIKOS
Heal
Romans 13:11
Don't ever get complacent. We're all here to hear God's word. There will never be a day or time in our holy maturation that we will ever be done... NO. We must examine our heart because that's where our passions are.
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I ask myself...
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO BE CALLED OUT FOR JESUS?
IF I DIDN'T GO TO CHURCH THIS WEEKEND, WHO ELSE WOULD KNOW? WHO ELSE WOULD CARE?
I know for me, I stuttered when it came time to answer this question. I knew that people wanted me to attend church, and that they expected it of me. But "life gets busy" and that's the excuse I tend to overuse whenever I feel a conviction brewing. Yet who is that person in my life that will push me when I want to slack. Who will encourage me when I all I want is the easy way out.
It’s a must, a MUST that the person we are in a relationship with is someone who doesn’t let us get comfortable being comfortable. If that makes any sense to anyone but me lol But we must always drive to be closer, because in that instant that we become complacent sin will creep in faster than a tsunami wave and crash over all the progress we’ve built up.
We need that accountability partner, someone that we can come together with to relate and concentrate on your purpose for being here.
Acts 11:14
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Let’s wake up from our slumber
Romans 13:11
_we do not know the exact day of Jesus’ return but we do know_
So lets be EKKLESIA
CCCCccccccccAAAAaaaaaaaaaaLLLLlllllllllllllEEEEeeeeeeeeeeDDDDddddddddddd
-----O----U----T-----
No Response to "Ekklesia"
Post a Comment