Posted by Fidelity in
creative writing,
my life
 |
| the cutest picture of my Tuck and Tai |
You’re never too old to play dress-up
So in honor of this week's sporadic surprise trip back home and in
light of the many-a-present comments I've received from my hometown locals, I
figured it was just appropriate to play dress-up again.
à(sidebar into the commentary I'm referring
to.)
· Since I've been home (a week ago
tonight... wah time flies while you're having fun) nearly 5 people have assumed
I was a teenager. And now I’m not just talking a grown-up teenager... no
my friends I have reverted to the beginning of my teenage life.
v Example 1: Monday night at Jazz's
volleyball game, one of her high school friends asked if I was her little
sister
v Example 2: The lady at the checkout didn’t
think I was old enough to buy Nyquil
v Example 3: I was driving through Jack In
the Box with my sisters and as the lady questionably hands me my food and asks,
“hunny are you old enough to be driving”
v Example 4/5/6: (this has happened to me a
few times) going to pet store with my sisters and them needing to see my i.d.
because they didn't believe I was over 16
o
(this
always seems to happen when I’m with my sisters, so maybe it’s their fault, or
maybe I just get away with it more when I’m in a college town)
So here we are, people are constantly telling me I look like a
baby child. And then I go to my closet
and mom put all her old business clothes in there that she thought I might
like.
The perfect platform had been set up for this quite comic
situation.
Now, my mom isn’t one of those moms who doesn’t know how to
dress. It’s not like she’s gotten older
and only wears grandma prints and cuts.
That lady just has good style.
So now you can see why these outfits caught me that off guard and
were that f.u.n.n.y.!!!
Haha check them out for yourself!!
I can just picture my mom going to work in these!!
Love you mom and your old school fits!! You know I’ll do my best
to rock them in this day and age!! :*
 |
| everyone's gotta have a long navy velvet dress |
 |
| not sure what to call this, but... |
 |
| Tucker likes to make an appearance in almost every picture of my photshoot |
 |
| black and white checkers with daisies... must have!! |
 |
| so precious |
 |
| the sun, it's so blinding... or wait is it the dress |
 |
| not sure what material, color or style this is... but it makes my butt look big... ya heaaarr |
 |
| vogue |
 |
| had too much fun in this one |
 |
| i whip my hair back and forth to cover up my ginormous blazer |
 |
| shoulder pads |
 |
| it's velvety delicious |
 |
| ready to partay |
 |
| not too sure |
 |
| don't make me look |
 |
| polka dots, flowers, stripes oh my |
 |
| nooooo |
 |
| precious |
 |
| winner, winner, jean skirt for diner |
No Response to "That time I played dressup... when I was 22"
Post a Comment