a compilation of dias

0 comments
obese octopus here.  So, we missed the sunrise but we made it a great morning nevertheles.  Dash and I woke Bri up and we went to Church and walked around (it's such a pretty setup) then went to Starbucks the grocery store and Bri and I went for like an hour long walk then came home for breakfast.  It was so perfect.  We talked about a lot of much needed things.  Yay and church was phenominal tonight.  I think one of the best services I've ever been to!  I was completely mesmorized the entire time.  Although it stinks not being able to sing along or really be able to focus all that well lol I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Seeing the beautiful orchestra on stage made me wish I was up there contributing. My eyes were fixed on the conductor the entire time.  It's just such a beautful talent music is.  The pastor's message was great.  He stressed the importance of opening the most imortant thing this Christmas.  What a shae it would be to go through your whole life and never open the present present of all.  The present of Jesus Christ.  He elaborated more of course and it was just really great, it spoke to me and I hope it spoke to many others! 
Well, I'm writing this post actually a week late.  I'm sitting in my old room in Victorville on my old bed and my old desk facing out the window looking at my old street Bellrose ct.  It's kind of crazy being back here.  In some ways it's as if I never left and nothing changed but in far more ways than that things are different than the same.  Maybe I've just matured and changed who knows. 
This morning woke up at 7am to the lights glaring down my eyelid.  Mom telling the alarm clock she doesn't need to go to work yet, Jasmin jabbering on about "how she woke up at six but just didn't feel like getting up yet, and how strange that was, she's never tired at six", and my dad walking around the room motivating everyone to get up and get ready. We were off to and arrived at the DMV at 7:30am.  To my surprise, the line was already wrapped around the building and I got the lovely opportunity to stand in that line until the doors opened at 8am while my sister and dad went to Del Taco to get breakfast.  Long story short, I stand in some lines for a while, renew my liscence, pay for a seat belt ticket (that I was never present for- aka it wasnt mine) but whatever, it would have more of a hassle and waste of money to go down to the Santa Barbara court.  So we payed the bill, I took the 19 question test to renew my liscense and I passed with flying colors. I didn't miss any woop woop! lol, I was so surprised.  Then I took my picture- I'm pretty sure my hair was everywhere because I didn't know it was picture day... once again, that's 2 liscenses in a row I look tore up.  Ha whatevs. 
So then I came home took like a 5 hour nap.  Then woke up and went to lunch with my old Peer Ambassador teacher from Serrano Mrs. Jones.  It was really nice catching up with her.  We got to go by her house and see her 3 sons. They are all so precious.  I'm hoping to see her husband sing this weekend at HDC. 
Then the best part happened later.  I was laying in be fightig an upset stomach wathing G.I. Jane when Brian walked through the door.  He gave me a big hug and told me to feel better. Then we sat and watched the Laker game downstairs while Jazz and Brian grubbed on some ice cream.  It was so fun!!
Now today Dez is bringing Hailey over and her and Jazz and dad and Auntie Lisa and the kids are going to see Alvin the squekueel (ha idk how to spell that) while me and Dez go have coffee and brunch wth some old high shool friends.  And me and Bri are also planing on making Kung Pao chicken for my parents and Dez and going bowling later.  I hope it all works out! yay!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "a compilation of dias"