is it weird?

1 comments
is it weird that I won the "weight lifter of the fall" award (one of 3 people on the team) and for some reason I feel like this is the biggest award of my whole life?  I'm like crazy excited about it.
is it weird that I feel prettier in a t shirt and sweats than I do in tight top and jeans?
is it weird that all I wanna do is write lists and ideas down constantly?
is it weird to think that I have a voice.  That somewhere in this nut of a head I have ideas worthy of being heard?
is it weird?
is it weird that I feel lost at times.  Like I'm a sound bite of an award winning song, but my piece doesn't fit in the song. That I'm out of place or forced in?
is it weird that I'm questioning my purpose, my goal, my dreams, my life?
is it weird?
is it weird that I'm writing an "is this weird" paragraph on my blog?
I.just.don't.know.
but until I do...
I guess I'll just continue being weird.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to is it weird?

December 14, 2009 at 11:52 PM

AHHHH YES WE ARE SO WIERD! AND I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT SHIRT... WANT TO TELL EVERYONE BUT IT ISNT WORTH IT CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.
I think its something to do with the fact that sometimes like you winning that is that
the hard work you do,
that does not get noticed nearly enough, let alone awarded,
you find out has been noticed the whole time, and you are rewarded! you gooo girlllll.
just imagine the treasures in heaven ;)