Posted by Fidelity in
faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircaseSo, it's been a while since my last meaningful blog. And I notice that with the more time that passes the more I forget about my blog and the great side effects of blogging. I started thinking to myself o, I don't know what to blog about. But that's ridiculous. My blog is about my life and if I have nothing to blog about then I think some life evaluations might need to be made because that means my life is boring... and God has given me too many awesome people and fun stuff to do to have a boring life.
First things first. The movie Avatar. Love it! Like so much. Saw it twice in the theater. Once in 3D imex and the next just regular. It was great both times. Random but I want to see the movie Nine now (idk even what it's about but Kate Hudson sings in it, and she dated ARod so that's cool).
My birthday on Saturday was a lot of fun! It was our first day of team. It was a rainy day so we were forced into the ITF for three hours so it wasn't too strenuous. That night we went to dinner at Olive Garden and came home to my house for games and fun. Except it was kinda late and parking was a tiresome routine at 1631 so by the time we all got inside and dry we were kinda too tired to play games. I so appreciated everyone coming out and going to dinner together. So fun, I love my team!
Secondly, what's the excitement about Kelly Minaj... she's gross. eeeew. sorry random but a song came on and it made me think about how everyone's digging her voice and rap style.
Thirdly, tonight was a series of ridiculous events. Well really one event, but it lasted as if it were multiple events. Bran Boykin stopped by the house and he got his jumbo "cowboy Casanova" truck stuck in the mud in our driveway. It was stuck like 6 inches deep in wet wet mud. It took like 3 hours to get that bad boy outta there after multiple random efforts we got it out successfully and towed out for free. Can't ask for much more than that.
Fourthly, that leaves me super exhausted with a whole lot of studying to do. Spanish prueba at 8am manana and the prompt for my creative non fiction essay is due as well.
Fifthly, I gotta put in some extra practice work if I want to be ready by February 12th. Like this is business. I'm gonna be facin down against good old buddy pal Aaliyah and BB... come on UCLA.
Sixthly, I want to make straight A's and be on the "dean's list" by the end of this semester. I'm probably going to take summer school classes this summer, so I can guarantee that I'm going to graduate on time. And plus if I'm going to be paying rent in the summer than why not. Also, I'll most likely just do the first session that way I can take classes, work sball camp and go to Rachel and Grace's wedding... and hopefully visit Norie and her new house! I was planning on going to France to study this summer; however, I didn't realize that the price of my plane ticket wasn't included in the study abroad price. Therefore, I can definitely no longer afford to go. sad face. Hopefully in the future though :)
Seventhly, I don't even know if that is a word. And I don't know why I'm numbering off these things.
I guess that's it. pray for my sister and volleyball. bye!
No Response to "absent absent absent... present?"
Post a Comment