Posted by Fidelity in
So before I get too wrapped up in my life at Georgia I want to write about my fantastic last week of break in California. O wait CHRISTMAS! It was such a beautiful and peaceful day! My favorite part was watching my family open the gifts I gave them! But I got a bunch of scrap booking stuff, so now I'm collecting my own stash of supplies! And also a new Chi straightener. Some new great fitting jeans, pj's, scarves and gloves, a puffy vest and some shirts. It was awesome! The next day (Sat the 26th) me, mom and Ajee just went to the stores and returned stuff that didn't work and drove out that night. Sunday after church Dez came over and we celebrated Christmas with the Hubbards then I spent Sun night and Monday at her house. I was still kind of sick and couldn't talk too much so we just hung out and watched movies it was great. Tuesday the 29th I went to the DMV and stood in line outside before it even opened. I had to pay for a seat belt ticket from 2006 (weird I don't ever remember it... seriously) and then took my new liscense picture crazy I've had my license for 4 years now... I'm almost 20... gross! But ya then after that I had lunch with my high school teacher Mrs. Jones. Tuesday night Brian came over and we watched the Laker game. Wednesday the 30th me, Deanna and Dez met at Starbucks to talk about what God had been doing in our lives then met at Ihop with Brittany Diaz and Cassie Quan for brunch and to catch up. It was fun. After that went to Brian's and watched x men, we got milkshakes, groceries and went to my house to make kung pao chicken for my family. It turned out great! So yummy, it's definitely a 2 person task though because it takes a while (or maybe I'm just an inexperienced cook lol) Thursday was New Years Eve and me, Brian, Dez, and Deanna met at Starbucks for Bible Study. It went great we were exploring some questions we had and then reminsced on our blessings of 2009 and what we want to do for Jesus in 2010. It was great, then went to In N Out with Bri and came home to eat and watch This Christmas. Then, me, Ajee, Bri, and Kirsten went to Victoria Gardens to walk around and then DOWNTOWN DISNEYLAND to celebrate New Years Eve. It was so beautiful! All the trees and lights! Brian tried Rainforest Cafe for his first time. And it was cool because right before he finished his prayer he said "I think a rain storm is gonna happen soon, amen" and then BOOM a rain storm happened it was so cool. haha Sunday was my last day. Went to church in the morning. Great to hear pastor Tom again. He spoke about living in high definition (HD) and having an HD resolution. And how we have to live all in for Jesus. No one foot in one foot out. After church Bri came over and we went for a walk and hung out at the house then he had to leave for work. Sad. But my time with him was a lot of fun. Then Dez came over and i had to say bye to her too. Then me, dad, ajee, jazz and 3 dogs loaded into the Denali and sailed into the AZ sunset.


No Response to "my week in cali!"
Post a Comment