bring it back don't break yo back

0 comments
OMG.  Yesterday, Thursday January 21 2010.  Girls basketball played Tennessee.  It was a huge game.  I think we have an 8 year loosing streak to them.  Andy Landers has the most wins out of any other coach against Pat Summit.  The gym was jam packed.  It was so awesome!  Meredith started and played the whole game.  She did great!  I went home to watch the game because I didn't feel like being around a big crowd but I watched it on tv.  And the announcers were totally diggin Meredith, they said she was a game changer.  How cool for her!  The game was neck and neck the whole time.  It went down to the very last minute and we pulled out with some clutch play by each of the girls on the court.  It was the most exciting game I'd ever seen.
5 minutes after watching "the best basketball game I ever saw" I fell asleep with my bandana on to be woken up by my loud roommates suggesting that I wake up for Bible study.  It went phenomenal.  Rachel led this week.  We went over Matthew 6 (the part about not worrying).  It was neat because at discipleship today I told Emily don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow has enough trouble for itself (a reference to Matthew 6).  My favorite part of Bible study was definitely prayer.  We each wrote down each other's prayers and then spent a long time praying for each other.
Right now I'm listening to George Nozuka and I love him.  Throughout high school I loved his little brother Justin Nozuka and now I'm more into George's music.  It has more of an r&b feel.  
Today is Sunday.  And Coach surprised us with a fun day off of sball practice.  So we all met at this bowling/arcade/lazer tag place.  It was a blast.  Omg we split into two teams.  I was on "Team Yeager"  we made a team chear.  It was "Yeager, Yeager, he's the man if he can't do it. No one call.   Go Yeager. V" haha it was hillarious.  The other team was "Black Cobras".  The first competition was bowling.  The Cobras dominated that one.  I think partly because I brought the Yeager's down.  I got a meak 45 points. To my defense, we did all these crazy things each round.  Like one round was the Fred Flinstone round (you had to walk up to the lane hopping like he does), one was a dancing round (dominated that one... did the stanky leg and got a strike lol) it was fun.  After that we did lazer tag.  Trout dominated she got more than double all of us ha.  Then we played Arcade and tried to get the most tickets.  We got 2,000! so amazing, our team really pulled together and we got the win.  We were 5,000 points ahead of the Black Cobras at the end.  It was fun.  
It's raining today.  I guess we're under a flood/wind warning.  
I have a basketball game at 9:30 tonight, I think Murph's gonna play with us.
I'm at Rankin "studying" so I better skidadle and turn this "studying" into a real studying.
peace! 
:) Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "bring it back don't break yo back"