fishers of men

0 comments
IF YOU'RE  NOT FISHING... YOU'RE NOT FOLLOWING 
Jesus said "come follow me and I will make you fishers of men" Mark 1:17
The fish don't come to the fisherman, the fisherman go to the fish.  
Two of the most embarrassing questions to ask Christians:
     1)  When is the last time you tried to bring someone to Christ?
     2)  When is the last time you actually did bring someone to Christ?
     I may not see this man ever again on earth, but I will in heaven.  That's why I must value every relationship I'm given whether it be a person in passing or a long lasting friendship.  And I need to invest my time and love into every person for God is patient with us and "doesn't want anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance"  2 Peter 3:9 
     I thought that God wanted me to play ______ (softball), but instead he wanted me to go fishing.
Today and every day I need/want to get involved in the greatest business... Finding, Fishing, Following business

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "fishers of men"