Running with Freedom

0 comments
Romans 6:15-23 
Paul tells me that whatever I choose to do becomes my master.  So if I decide to over indulge in food every day then food becomes my master.  
I am in bondage to sin but God has delivered me from the law of sin and death and from the tyranny of self.  Sin has no power over me.  
Every day I need to strive... strive to be a slave... a slave to my new master... righteousness.  My heavenly father embodies righteousness therefore I need to choose to live that out every day.  
The result of continuing to live a life of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. 
Once you get a taste of being alive you wont want to go back to being dead.  I will no longer have the hunger to over indulge in my large daily intake of calories.  But instead I will have an Addictive Aliveness in God.   
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "Running with Freedom"