The rounded back comes to a bend as if it's begging me to pick it up. The soft rosy red background reminds me of a childhood easel and the splattered earthly hues of grass green, sky blue, and sun yellow make the multi-colored creation a beauty.
The smooth but sticky texture in my sweaty fingers crushes into microscopic pieces under the power of the creators might. This is no longer a childhood painting but a sculpture. A sculpture with rosy pink baby chicks speckled with makeup colors gone askew. The moment the intruder comes near my sculpture I smush the remains so no one can enjoy my masterpiece.
I share with no one.
My childhood experience continues as the baby bubblegum smell starts a tingling sensation in my body. The "play with me pink" smell is so enticing I can wait no longer.
The mush and gush goodness is so good in my mouth I feel like I found the golden egg. This jelly bean, this magical, melt-in-your mouth creation is far better than anything Willy Wonka could have created.
My tongue scrubs along my teeth savoring any remains left in my mouth.
I waste nothing.
tweet length review:
#nomnom goes my mouth as I chew on my ooey gooey "play w me pink" goodness aka jelly bean- wonka would be proud of this smooth&sticky creation
Tuesday, April 17, 2012 at 9:02 AM
the belly flop experiment
If you like this post, please share it!
No Response to "the belly flop experiment"
Post a Comment