daily festivities

0 comments
I'm just gonna write what I did today... because I never do that. I woke up two hours early haha and then had 4 classes went running for 45 minutes went to the lab and they took some tests (had a very awkward talk with el doctor) checked out any cool finds at Tj max for my daddy's birthday just to find that Tj max has turned ghetto this year, jetted to conditioning (could barely move and found out I'm not so fast anymore), went to weights (where Tyler told me it's like I'm mixing krispy Kreme doughnuts with steak... i mean what? ...i think he's telling me i'm getting fat) yikes. Now I'm home cooked some din-din watching a show called worlds strictest parents, about to go over to hang with my good friend Norie and chill at ecv later with the homies. Meanwhile Bri is walking down the catwalk... weirrrddd haha work it baby! ;) And I hope the doctor's goes good tomorrow I'm kinda nervous it's my third time going to the doctors this week and tomorrow I go meet with some "old guy" eeek. I miss my family!! ah. Things with the team are not going well so I scheduled a bonding this this Friday, that should be interesting. I talked to 3 of my old high school friends that I haven't talked to in like a year last night yay. Tess and her jville crew are coming this weekend yay! Countdown to the New Moon premiere: 16 days!!!!! Countdown to my west coast return: 17 days!!!!!
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

No Response to "daily festivities"