waitin for summer, heading to the airport (!), going through old notes, quick prayer

1 comments
Dear Lord, please help me. please guide me. please strengthen me.  I pray that I will be mentally tough like a tea bag in hot water.  When a tea bag is placed in tea the true contents don't come out until they are put into hot water.  When I am under pressure and my genuine faith is joyous under pressure then it spreads, just like a tea bag.  I pray that I will be like tea in a tea bag as I go through life battling the frustrations of softball, money, security and doubt.
If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to waitin for summer, heading to the airport (!), going through old notes, quick prayer

February 5, 2010 at 7:19 AM

just read over this and I love it! it spooke to me again! as alleigh said today at chick fil a breakfast "that is called illumination of the scripture... it is a theological concept"
ha love u alleigh!