Posted by Fidelity in
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a word of what I'm saying" [ummm hello, explanation of my life... everyone I speak to needs to read this lol]
"Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' obviously has never tried taking candy from a baby."
Optimism: waiting for a ship to sail when you haven't sent one out yet.
[ummm hello, expecting life to be nothing but rainbows and roses. Expecting everything but never stretching our faith to reach our dreams and expectations]
Some quotes by Les Brown (what an intelligent man)
"Don't let someone else's opinion of you become reality"
"The only limits to the possibilities in your life tomorrow are the butts you use today"
"Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are too busy living our fears"
"There are winners, there are losers, and people who have not yet learned to win"
"Life has no limitations except the ones you make"
A smile is a curve that straightens everything out.
[the power of a smile... who knows the effect it has on someone else. Besides, it takes more energy to frown then it does to smile. Go out and smack someone up with a smile, I dare you, dooo it]
Kindness is just love with its work boots on
[ha, this is my favorite line from the movie House Bunny. How perfect is it. Hearing something like this makes me wish I could have been the first one to say it. Something so simple yet poignant. Kindness and love are more than just words. You show someone how much you love them by showing them. Maya Angelou once said that people will forget what you did for them, what you said but they will always remember the way you made them feel. How are you making those that you love feel... time to show some lovin... go find a stranger and show them some lovin... I dare you, don't be chicken]
**hahahahahaa I just realized this. Considering this is an online journal. I'm writing to myself. Therefore I'm writing to myself in third person, daring myself to do something omg I'm so weird. haha UR SO WEIRD BRITTNEY... U ARE, YES YOUUU!
**random: Carrie Underwood= talented singer= meaningful lyrics= fabulous cd
No Response to "tidbits of whit"
Post a Comment