Posted by Fidelity in
Ok I take it back. Hillsong you will never be able to be replaced. But Jesus culture is definitely a piece of heaven too. matter of fact, y'all are a different piece of the same pie. My favorite song by them is "You Wont Relent" Ah I get so excited just thinking about it.
You won't relent until You have it all
My heart is Yours
I'll set You as a seal upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
Many waters cannot quench this love
Come be the fire inside of me
Come be the flame upon my heart
come be the fire inside of me
Until You and I are one
here's a link to listen to it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLNlnf80nXo
Ah, here's a quick little amateur word analysis:
Relent- abandon, forsake... The Bible promises us that God will never leave or forsake us. How encouraging is that, to know that God's got my back. No matter what I do, or how far I fall he's always there to catch me and guide me. You wont relent until you have it all, until my heart is yours. He's at our heart and he's knocking. He's not going to stop pursuing us until Him and I are one- until my soul and my heart are on the same channel as his. My body's like a tv and what I do every day is a representation of the God channel. Neato! I better be more careful with how I go about doing things then. It's not just wearing a bracelet that makes you God-like. "WWJD" for real, lets do this.
No Response to "move over Hillsong, Jesus Culture's moving on up"
Post a Comment