spider web: not just ur average ball of string

1 comments
Woooooo! What a beautiful Tuesday morning. I woke up too late to attend our roomie Chick fil a breakfast, but I think that might have been a blessing in disguise. So, as all my roomies (Summer and Rachel) enjoy some nutritious chicken I'm going to write about my day. I woke up made some breakfast. Yes... I cooked. Wooty woop woop! I think breakfast is about the only meal I can cook, but whatever because it's the best and most important meal anyways. My poor future family... I'm gonna need to get it together. Ha, I'll probably be the mom who buys take out and then puts it on plates and sets it on the dinner table as if I made it. Sounds like a good plan to me. (I joke I joke). As Phil Whickham plays on my computer and the leftover dripplets of rain cling to my window I am reminded of something I thought of the other morning. I was taking a shower and as a looked up there was a daddy long legs stretching its limbs across the ceiling with what appeared an innate power. And surprisingly this beastly insect didn't frighten but intrigue me. From the human eye it appears that the spider is walking on nothing but air across the ceiling when actually, it's walking on the most intricate and complex web of silk. Our faith is like that silk. As Christians we are walking with the Lord on an invisible web of love and faith. Just like many say faith is like the wind, we can feel it but we can't see it. So is the spider web- it guides us through our life with invisible power. And although we as humans can't see this delicate and beautiful web it is more than visible to the Lord... he created it, just as the spider created his web.

If you like this post, please share it!
Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

1 Response to spider web: not just ur average ball of string

November 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM

this is really cool!